Sis Let That Shit Go: Shadow Work Meditation Journal (Self Understanding)
Our easy-to-use Shadow Work Meditation Journal. This is your 1st step towards true discovery of of ones self! ♥
It's time to find those emotions that have been buried under layers of trauma. You've made the choice to embark on a journey of facing your fears. Through the meditative state, one can unlock parts of their minds long forgotten. The journaling immediately after a meditation session is extremely important. It allows for you to write down all thoughts you can remember. Having all of these thought in one journal allows for you to easily review them . Reviewing can be looked at as "talks" with your shadow side.
Understanding of SELF is exactly what black women everywhere need.♥
This powerful shadow Work Meditation journal will help you:
- Uncover your fears and face them at YOUR own pace.
- Thinking, feeling, and understanding things about your past
- is the best way to release it.
- Release what no longer serves you by 1st,
- understanding WHY it no longer serves you.
- HOW? By reprogramming your subconscious mind,
- acknowledging, understanding, and releasing past hurt.
- Take small steps toward daily meditative healing, intentionally
- setting aside 10 minutes a day for self-reflection.
- You will set your intention to allow your mind to wander about 1 topic of each day.
- Use our "Shadow Work Prompts Quick Guide" to get you started "what hurt me today?" "Why am I angry? " Why do I do this?".
- End all shadow work sessions with a quick gratitude list ...Remembering what you're grateful for each day,
This journal is suitable for beginners and the experienced in this topic.
This journal was designed specifically to help you to take your time to understanding your Shadow Self.
Comeback and leave us a review for a Free Gift! Limited Time Only
- Publisher : OnTheGoBrands Publishing (January 29, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 223 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8409578923
- Item Weight : 11.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.25 x 0.51 x 8 inches